Month of Mittens!
Before I leave for my wonderful trip to Grand View for 3 days of knitting, buying yarn and girly foolishness, I wanted to announce my MONTH OF MITTENS contest.
1. Take the smaller "Month of Mittens" button (on the right sidebar) and link here:
2. Put the button on your blog and comment on this post that you've done it.
3. Then, knit mittens throughout the month of November!.
4. Email me by November 31st with your name, blog (if you have one), number of mittens and what pattern/yarn you used for them.
5. In the first week of December, I will share your name/blog/number of mittens and add your name into a drawing for fantastic yarn!
Have fun knitting mittens!
Some Suggestions for Mittens:
-Sea Mineral Mittens
-Bulky Kids Mittens
and, of course, my own...
-La La Mittens
I already know I have two special boys I want to knit mittens for. : )
Labels: month of mittens